Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Lakes, Trains, Fish

I spent some time at the lake these past two days, and enjoyed watching the small fish school around near shore while the train passed by across the lake.

Very peaceful and existentially satisfying, it was.

Blue space is something to experience as often as possible, it is healing and calming.

And the weather was beautiful.



October is a great month to spend time near this lake, as most folks have gone back to their regular routines and the lake is calmer. There is also a bit more solitude.

So I will try to make more time for this throughout the month. In between compiling my precipitation data for the past water year, because while I am diligent about writing it down with pencil on paper, I am terrible about adding the data to CoCoRaHS. 

Hopefully I will have more to report soon :-)

© Dawn Nelson, All Rights Reserved